Bulgari was founded in Rome in 1884 by the Greek jewler Sotirio Bulgari (Voulgaris).
The Roman Via dei Condotti store opened in 1905.
1979 opening of the Bulgari Store in Paris, place Vendome.
2000 November opening of the Bulgari Store in Brussels.
2006 November opening of the Bulgari Store in Florence.
2008 September opening of the 4th Bulgari Store in Paris, Avenue George V.
2010 December 125 year anniversary Expo at the Paris Grand Palais.
2011 the company was bouht by the French luxury firm LVMH
for 4.3 billion Euros.
The Bulgari family sold their shares in exchange of 3% of the stock of LVMH
making them the second largest group of LVMH shareholders behind Bernard Arnault.
200X opening of the Bulgari Store in Duesseldorf, Koenigsallee.